Monday, March 27, 2006

Chicken Survival

I survived my first week in UP without much gnashing of teeth, thank God. Curiously though, on a staple of chicken dinners all throughout. No kidding. I've been eating chicken, chicken and chicken for eight days in a row now. So far, the greatest discovery was this place that serves one of the best I've ever tasted. And believe me, I know chicken well so heed this piece of helpful advice: if you have some time drop by at Henrys' Grille in Teacher's Village and order their Chicken a la Henry.

You won't be disappointed.


***

6 Comments:

Blogger Peachy said...

Aaaagh, CHIKKEN!! I loooove chikken. I could eat it everyday. Well, not really, :p

12:09 PM  
Blogger hija_giovanna said...

dude, i've been eating chicken (as i've said) for eight days in a row. if i keep this up i might mutate into one myself, hehe:-D

6:20 PM  
Blogger hija_giovanna said...

by the way, you should really try that chicken sa henrys' grille. can't say it's at par with the chicken we've had in dumaguete but comes really, really, really close.

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suggest the Zesty Garlic Chicken Burger at Wendy's. 30 bucks. synthetic chicken goodness, sarap. If you eat it within a minute after unwrapping, it's sheer delight.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Peachy said...

chikken -

chikken -

chikkeeeeen!!

Marry me, chikken!

(This is how much I love chikken.)

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peach, as of today i've had chicken for 12 days straight. if that isn't love for chicken then i don't know what is.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home