Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Hiatus!

Finally. A hiatus from the oppressive Manila heat--albeit on official business, and my first ever major assignment at that. Baguio, here I come!:-)

I'll be able to sit in through the remainder of the UP Nat'l Writers Workshop (yey!) as mere observer, which is very fortunate for me since this year has such distinguished fellows. I'm expecting it to be more like peer critique instead of the usual panelist-fellow exchange and the prospect really excites me (admittedly for a few not-so-proper reasons too, hehe).

I just hope I can squeeze in time to indulge the things I adore Baguio for. Like O Mai Khan's calamansi cheesecake (which have been a year-long craving now), book-hunting at Diplomat's or Booksale (where I got my favorite Castaneda book/bible), and market-shopping for pasalubong (which brings back memories of earlier visits spanning from my childhood days to the most recent ones).


Wish me luck!:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home